Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Chunky vegetarian vegetable soup
Chunky vegetarian vegetable soup.
You can have Chunky vegetarian vegetable soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chunky vegetarian vegetable soup
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 stalk of celery, chopped.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 cup of Vegetable broth.
- Prepare 15 oz of Can tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 of Carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch round.
- Prepare 2 of Baking potatoes, cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of Frozen corn.
- It’s 1 cup of Frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans).
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen sliced orka.
- You need 2 of Kale leaves, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground black pepper.
Chunky vegetarian vegetable soup instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Cook and stir onion and celery in hot oil until onion is softened and translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Stir garlic into the onion mixture. Cook and stir until fragrant,2 to 3 minutes more..
- Pour vegetable broth and tomato sauce into pot. Simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Stir carrots and potatoes through the broth. Simmer until carrots are tender, 10 to 15 minutes more..
- Drop corn, edamame, orka, and kale into the soup. Continue to simmer until or orka is tender, 5 to 10 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper..