Paleo Taco Soup. This taco soup is a delicious blend of ground beef, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection and Copyright Living Loving Paleo. PIN This this TACO soup recipe for later To turn chicken soup into taco soup, this recipe relies on a bunch of traditional taco flavors: tomato As a Paleo dish, it's an A+. It's chock full of protein from the chicken and the slow cooking keeps all.
This loaded taco soup has tons of flavor, lots of protein, veggies, and healthy fats. A flavorful and easy taco soup that is totally Paleo. After you chop the veggies and brown the ground beef, the slow cooker does the rest of the work for you! You can cook Paleo Taco Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Taco Soup
- You need 1 lb of Hamburger.
- It’s 1 of Red Onion.
- You need 4 of Minced Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 4 oz of can of fire roasted green chiles.
- It’s 4 medium of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Salsa.
This taco soup is simple, spicy, and topped with creamy avocado! The next time you're craving tacos but perhaps something a bit more hearty, give this Paleo Spicy Taco Soup a try. But if you can do dairy, this soup is for you. The creaminess of this soup comes from the cream.
Paleo Taco Soup step by step
- Heat a large pan over medium heat.
- When pan is hot, add the ground beef and brown.
- Using a colander, drain the fat from the meat (if desired) and add it to the crock pot.
- Place all other ingredients into the crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Garnish soup with chopped fresh cilantro or sliced avocado.
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Taco Soup – This easy paleo slow cooker recipe makes the BEST taco soup. This paleo-style taco salad is built on lettuce and cherry tomatoes and is topped with a creamy salsa sauce, cilantro Nutritional Information. Remove from oven and scrape squash into slow cooker. We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner. It's a warm dish ideal for a cold day and easy to prepare with kitchen staples.