How to Cook Yummy Cheesy vegetable soup
Cheesy vegetable soup. Say Yes to Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted for Sippable Satisfaction. Now Choose From Multiple Delicious Vegetable Recipes To Cook A Perfect Meal. I added some celery and mushrooms.
This soup has amazing flavor and is so comforting in the winter! The weather has been so weird here in Utah since we got back from Disneyworld. Not too cold, and today it has been raining. You can have Cheesy vegetable soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy vegetable soup
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 head of broccoli.
- You need 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 cup of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- You need 2 cup of low fat half n half.
- It’s 16 oz of velveeta.
- It’s 1 small of carrot.
- It’s 1 pinch of garlic salt.
Utah weather is so strange… This Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup (AKA Cheesy Vegetable Chowder) is creamy, comforting and completely delicious!. It's a mashup of my favorite Broccoli Cheese Soup and Creamy Potato Soup and it's sure to please even the fussiest of eaters. Place the water, onion, potatoes, frozen vegetables and bouillon in a large pot. In a large kettle, bring water to a boil.
Cheesy vegetable soup step by step
- boil broccoli and onion to soften… about 5?10 min while preparing rest of soup. I cut all the stems off the broccoli and only use the florets.
- in a large pot bring to a boil the half n half, chicken stock, cream of mushroom and cream of celery soups.
- reduce heat and simmer while stirring in the broccoli and onions (drained).
- use a vegetable peeler to shave in as much carrot as you want. keep stirring soup on low heat..
- stir in cubed velveeta so it melts. remove from heat and add a little garlic salt to taste ..
Add hash browns, vegetables and bouillon. In a small bowl whisk together milk and flour until well mixed. Add to pot and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper, to taste, and paprika. Cook over medium heat, stirring throughout, until mixture thickens and begins to boil.