Recipe: Yummy Butternut squash soup
Butternut squash soup. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Soup II. This butternut squash soup has a secret ingredient—a tart green apple. It adds just the right balance for the squash.
It's easy to prepare, and the incredible flavor of the butternut squash really shines. This Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup recipe is naturally vegan and gluten-free, easy to make, and SO delicious! Easy homemade butternut squash soup is naturally thick and creamy, perfect for the season when squash is available in abundance. You can cook Butternut squash soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butternut squash soup
- You need 1 large of Butternut squash (peeled and cubed).
- It’s 1 can of Full-fat coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 of Apple (peeled and cut into chunks).
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger.
Full of butternut flavour, this soup is perfect for when you're. Watch how to make the best butternut squash soup in this short video! The trick is to roast the butternut squash, which is easy to do and yields tons of extra flavor. This butternut squash soup recipe is the best!
Butternut squash soup step by step
- Place all in slow cooker and set to low.
- When squash is soft blend with immersion blender.
- Should be smooth and silky; season with unrefined sea salt and pepper..
- Top with dollop of olive oil or sour cream.
Here's what gets me excited about butternut squash soup: My favorite seasonal ingredients join forces to create a sunny bowl of cozy, comforting soup that warms me through and through. Miso Coconut Butternut Squash Soup – Roasted and caramelized butternut squash, creamy Butternut Squash and Black Bean Soup – One of the most legit butternut squash combinations. Made with butternut squash and creamy coconut milk. This is the easiest, creamiest, yummiest Fall This soup was a huge hit at home yesterday! I had half the butternut and half the buttercup left over.