Recipe: Perfect Hamburger soup
Hamburger soup. In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, broth and water. This is an excellent basic soup.
It's great made ahead of time, budget friendly, reheats well and freezes perfectly. We serve this easy Hamburger Soup with a fresh green salad and some crusty bread for the perfect meal! In a large saucepan, brown beef; drain. You can have Hamburger soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger soup
- Prepare of ingredients.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium or lrg onion.
- You need 4 of carrots sliced skinny.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1/2 packages of penne pasta.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 4 cup of water(or however much it takes to fill your pot to mix in broth).
Nothing beats a warm bowl of soup during those nights when the temperature outside starts to cool off, and this hamburger soup is no exception. It makes six servings, making it the perfect size for family dinner. Blending mixed vegetables, beef broth, ground beef and a hint of Worcestershire sauce, this soup is reminiscent of your favorite burger without the bun and grill. In a large pot over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Hamburger soup instructions
- Brown your meat in a little bit of seasoning in a large pot.
- Drain by using the pot cap and return to fire..
- Put in all your seasonings, stir..
- Cut up all your veggies. make the onions a little bigger chopped. add your corn. then after everything is in add your broth, then water. stir to mix everything in well..
- Cover with a cap and put.on medium heat for 30 mins. then add your pasta till its done. keep covered..
- Stir every five, ten mins. when done uncover so the pasta doesn't soften too much. over cook..
- I add sour cream on top of mine… its Sooo good. enjoy..
A delicious conglomerate of beef and vegetables in a rich tomato soup. I made this regularly when my kids were growing up. We ate a lot of ground beef because it was economical. This was an invention of mine while looking for another way to cook hamburger. I served it with cornbread or crackers.