Recipe: Delicious Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup
Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup. Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Recipe Crock Pot Copycat So, the other day I decided to try and take my hand at making it in the slow cooker instead and it was fantastic- as always. It is one of those great recipes I can put on in the slow cooker and run to get Add from school or a couple errands and come back to perfection every time. Olive Garden's popular Zuppa Toscana Soup is easy to make at home using the slow cooker or Instant Pot.
First, I want to clear something up. Even though zuppa toscana soup translates to Tuscan soup, it's not a traditionally Tuscan soup. Olive Garden named this soup and made it incredibly popular all across the United States! You can have Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup
- It’s of soup.
- It’s 3 of large potatoes.
- It’s 5 of italian sausage links, chicken, turkey or pork.
- Prepare 1 of large diced onion.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 6 of cups chicken stock.
- It’s 2 of cups water.
- It’s 2 of teaspoons of italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 of teaspoons of oregano.
- You need 5 of cups of chopped kale stems removed.
- Prepare 1 of can of non or low fat evaporated milk.
Zuppa toscana soup is made from crumbled Italian sausage, bacon, potatoes, kale, chicken broth and cream. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. I personally love the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana. This sausage and potato soup is one that I crave often.
Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup instructions
- Clean and Cut potatoes in half and then slice into 1/4 inch slices (leave peeling on).
- Add all ingredients except for kale and evaporated milk.
- Remove italian sausage from casings and brown in frying pan until cooked (about 10 mins) then add to crockpot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or 8 hours on low. Once the potatoes are cooked, add the evaporated milk and kale. Turn to low and cook for an additional 45 mins. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
Many of you have wanted the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Slow Cooker version, so I want to make sure you have the recipe you want. If you like the Zuppa Toscana (Tuscan Soup) at Olive Garden you are going to LOVE this recipe that you can make at home in your slow cooker. The recipe starts with some Italian sausage and crispy bacon that you cook on the stove-top. You don't have to venture out to your favorite Italian restaurant to get this classic, decadently satisfying sausage and potato soup. This so-simple rendition is simmered to perfection in your own kitchen using the slow cooker.