How to Cook Perfect Easy Low Carb Broccoli Cheese Soup
Easy Low Carb Broccoli Cheese Soup. Try Our Easy-To-Make Cheese Soup Recipes. Browse & Share Now w/ Your Friends! Since most broccoli cheese soup recipes, whether they are homemade or at restaurants, contain starch as a thickener, they are not low carb.
Enjoy Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe without any guilt in this low carb recipe. This soup is loaded with broccoli and cheese for an amazing meal sure to leave your family impressed. There is just something so delicious about a big bowl of warm soup on a cold day. You can have Easy Low Carb Broccoli Cheese Soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Low Carb Broccoli Cheese Soup
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 c of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 c of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 c of freshly shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of package frozen chopped broccoli.
- It’s 3 of to 4 cubes chicken bouillon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add vegetable broth, heavy cream, and broccoli. Finding an easy low carb broccoli cheese soup recipe that actually tastes fantastic can be a challenge – until now! This low carb broccoli cheese soup is a creamy dreamy wonder in a bowl.
Easy Low Carb Broccoli Cheese Soup step by step
- Place all your broccoli in a microwave safe bowl – place in microwave and cook for 8 – 10 minutes..
- While the broccoli is heating up add all the other ingredients to the crockpot..
- When you take the broccoli out make sure to use hot pads – the bowl will be hot!.
- Grab a potato masher and mash the broccoli bits, (the more you mash, the thicker your soup will be…. yum? :).
- Once they are mashed to your liking transfer them to the crockpot. Realize too that the broccoli will continue to cook and soften once in the crockpot. Feel free to mash them bits more later! ;).
- Cook on low for 1- 2 hours stirring occasionally. Enjoy and say YUM! :D.
I love how cheesy and satisfying it is, not to mention versatile. You can make low carb broccoli cheese soup in a crockpot too, if you like. For a slow cooker: Add the olive oil, onion, chicken broth, cream, salt, black pepper, and broccoli to the slow cooker. While this recipe is suitable for most low carb diet plans, including Keto and Atkins, you don't have to be cutting carbs to enjoy this delicious soup. This low carb recipe uses the broccoli and cheese to thicken it instead of high carb thickening agents.