How to Make Yummy Lentil Soup
Lentil Soup. Don't settle for bland Lentil Soup! Make it right and you'll have everyone begging for seconds….and thirds… This lentil recipe is one of the best nourishing, simple dishes you can make with dried lentils. Lentils are coupled with vegetables for this family-friendly lentil soup.
The original recipe was my grandmother's, and it actually won first prize when she entered it at a. Lentil soup is a culinary wonder. It's creamy without any dairy, satisfying and protein-packed without Essentially, lentil soup is everything we need right now. You can cook Lentil Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lentil Soup
- You need 2 cup of sliced carrots.
- Prepare 2 cup of red yellow or orange peppers.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of Chopped or sliced garlic.
- It’s 2 cup of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 can of whole peeled tomatoes.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of lentils.
- It’s 4 cup of chicken, beef, or veggie stock.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
This lentil soup recipe is a few years in the. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! Meet my go-to lentil soup recipe! I make this soup with lentils, carrots, turmeric, and fresh lemon whenever I'm in need of some healthy comfort food.
Lentil Soup instructions
- sauté carrots, tomatoes, onion, garlic, and peppers in 1/2cup tomato juice (from can) and 1 cup stock.
- add spices as preferred:I like extra granulated garlic, non-salt seasoning, black ground pepper, fresh jalapeños, and red pepper flakes.
- boil lentils until al dented. You do not want them mushy!.
- Combine lentils and veggies- let simmer one hour then serve!.
It's savory, satisfying, and utterly delicious. Lentil Soup – super easy, cozy and healthy lentil soup that is huge in flavor. Loaded with earthy and aromatic spices with a little bit of heat. Lentil soup, made from scratch with simple ingredients. I like to serve this lentil soup with a salad or cooked veggies and some type of healthy carb, like bread, cooked rice or potatoes.