Recipe: Appetizing Vegetarian Taco Soup
Vegetarian Taco Soup. This Mexican-inspired vegetarian taco soup recipe with kidney beans, pinto beans, and black beans is easy, deliciously satisfying, and quick to prepare (you really just dump everything in the crock pot). This is a quick and healthy meatless soup. I usually serve it with cornbread.
This taco soup is made with basic ingredients in your kitchen: canned black beans, frozen corn, and canned diced tomatoes. This Tex Mex Style Vegetarian Taco Soup Instant Pot Recipe is very easy & simple to make. It is bold and full of flavors. You can have Vegetarian Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Taco Soup
- You need 2 can of Mixed beans (kidney, black, pinto).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato diced.
- You need 1 can of Sweet corn.
- You need 1 can of Vegetable broth.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic chopped.
- You need 1 of Celery stalk diced.
- You need 2 medium of carrots diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sweet onion diced.
- You need 3 of Green onions diced.
- It’s 1 of Handful cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Sour cream.
- You need 1 of Blue corn chips broken into small pieces.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Mrs. Dash fiesta lime seasoning.
Your family is going to ask for it again and again. Read on for the vegetarian taco soup recipe! In addition to being vegetarian and packed with healthy protein, it's also easy to make it totally vegan by omitting the sour cream and shredded cheese topping. Crush Taco Tuesday with these vegetarian tacos.
Vegetarian Taco Soup step by step
- Mix together all ingredients except sour cream and chips in large pot..
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes..
- Place soup in bowl and add a spoonful of sour cream (or to taste)..
- Garnish with chips and fresh cilantro..
If you want proof of how creative vegetarian cooking can be, take a look at some vegetarian taco recipes. This super simple Vegetarian Taco Soup Crock Pot Recipe is the perfect weekday meal. This easy vegetarian taco soup is a weeknight winner! Set it and forget it, Slow Cooker Vegetarian Taco Soup! Rich, thick and hearty, packed with warming spices, beans and corn.