Recipe: Appetizing Vegetarian Taco Soup
Vegetarian Taco Soup. Try Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About Today. Make this easy vegetarian taco soup with vegan/seafood/meat options and three kinds of beans, corn, tomatoes, and seasonings in a slow cooker. It reminds me of chili because it's loaded up with beans, corn, and other vegetables that are used to make some of my favorite chili recipes.
All your favorite taco flavors come together in this recipe that is gluten-free and can be easily made vegan! I could eat tacos every day of the week. When I'm craving tacos and I want something a little healthier, I go for this taco soup! You can have Vegetarian Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Taco Soup
- You need 2 can of Mixed beans (kidney, black, pinto).
- It’s 1 of Tomato diced.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweet corn.
- You need 1 can of Vegetable broth.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Celery stalk diced.
- You need 2 medium of carrots diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sweet onion diced.
- Prepare 3 of Green onions diced.
- You need 1 of Handful cilantro chopped.
- It’s 1 of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of Blue corn chips broken into small pieces.
- You need 4 tbsp of Mrs. Dash fiesta lime seasoning.
Drain and rinse first six ingredients in a large colander. Put in a crockpot or large pot. Add all other ingredients, stirring to mix well. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium Heat.
Vegetarian Taco Soup step by step
- Mix together all ingredients except sour cream and chips in large pot..
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes..
- Place soup in bowl and add a spoonful of sour cream (or to taste)..
- Garnish with chips and fresh cilantro..
Sauté onion until soft and translucent. A new twist on chicken taco soup both for those vegetarians/vegans out there, or those simply trying to eat less meat. This is a very budget friendly and filling meal that will please even the pickiest eater! Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Pour in tomato juice and vegetable broth.