How to Cook Perfect tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup
tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup. Add the canned tomatoes, basil, thyme, and chicken stock. Add the oven-roasted tomatoes, including the liquid on the baking sheet. Find delicious tomato basil recipes including tomato basil soup, tomato basil bread, tomato basil salad and more tomato basil recipes.
Very good soup but there is an easier way. Hot tomato based liquids in a blender = stained lids and possible explosions. In the future I will puree all the veggies with the chicken broth and all the basil oregano in the blender. You can cook tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 small of onion, diced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of 12 ounce jar roasted red peppers, roughly chopped.
- You need 2 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce (15 ounces).
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped fresh basil, plus more for garnish – or- 1 1/2 Tbsp. dried basil.
- You need 3/4 cup of half and half – or – condensed milk.
Tomato & Basil always a pleasant treat when I am in the area. Today I had regular sliced pizza. The other was fresh mozzarella & tomato. Both were hot and piping fresh.
tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup instructions
- saute onion in oil until soft..
- Add garlic and chopped peppers and saute 2 minutes..
- add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, vegetable broth, sugar, pepper, and basil. simmer 5 minutes..
- blend with either a blender, immersion blender, or food processor.
- add half and half or condensed milk. warm through, but do not boil..
I could taste the fresh basil and the mozzarella just melts in your mouth. You will find this pizza placed nestled in the stripped mall. Build Your Own Pizza Watch the pizza of your wildest dreams come to life. Build Your Own Calzone Watch the calzone of your wildest dreams come to life. Puree the tomato mixture along with the basil leaves, and return the puree to the stock pot.