You can have Taco Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 2 can of Corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of Petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 packages of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 packages of Ranch dressing mix.
Taco Soup instructions
- Brown ground turkey and drain in big pot..
- Add seasoning and stir around. Add corn-leave juice in..
- Add remaining veggies-be sure to rinse and drain black beans..
- Simmer about 20 minutes. Do not add any liquid..
- Great by itself or serve with cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips..