Recipe: Yummy Caribbean Kale Soup
Caribbean Kale Soup.
You can have Caribbean Kale Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caribbean Kale Soup
- It’s of Shredded Kale.
- You need of Sweet potato cubes.
- You need of Fine chopped onion.
- You need of Chopped garlic.
- It’s of Jalapeño.
- It’s of Unsweetened coconut milk.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Whole clove.
Caribbean Kale Soup step by step
- In a large pot hit the coconut oil. Add the onion and let it steam..
- Add the garlic and jalape?o..
- After a few minutes add the sweet potato and the kale. Let it steam for 10 minutes..
- Add water to cover and boil..
- Add sugar, salt and clove..
- Add coconut milk.