Recipe: Yummy Thai coconut curry soup
Thai coconut curry soup. This recipe uses a lot of ingredients common in Thai cooking to make a delicious and spicy soup featuring shrimp and shiitake mushrooms in a coconut milk flavored broth. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. The freshly squeezed lime juice, Thai basil and cilantro adds such brightness to this soup, cutting through the heat to give it.
If you like my Thai Curry Vegetable Soup, you're going to love this one as well. It has a similar flavor profile, but a little sweeter (naturally), a little lighter You only need a few ingredients to make this light and satisfying Thai Coconut Curry Carrot Soup. It's a creamy, a little sweet, a little spicy, and a lot of. You can cook Thai coconut curry soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai coconut curry soup
- You need 64 oz of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 can (14 ounces) of lite coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, finely diced.
- It’s 1 of red onion, sliced into thin half moons.
- It’s 8 oz of thinly sliced baby portobello mushrooms.
- It’s 7 oz of rice noodles.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chili pepper paste (more or less, depending on how hot you like it).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- It’s 1 of small lime, juice and zest.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 of fresh baby spinach, for serving.
Rice Noodles meet veggies in a tasty sweet, sour, salty, and spicy broth with creamy coconut milk. This vegan recipe is comforting, hearty, gluten-free, and easy to prepare! It's has a bit of Thai influence, making use of Thai red curry paste and coconut milk. This FAST, FLAVORFUL & EASY soup has rich fragrant broth and can be made with w/ either shrimp, tofu or chicken!
Thai coconut curry soup instructions
- Add all ingredients, except noodles, spinach, and tomatoes, to large stock pot. Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes..
- Add tomatoes and simmer an additional 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook rice noodles according to package directions. Drain…
- To serve, place a bit of noodles and a few spinach leaves in soup bowl and ladle soup over top..
This Spicy Thai Coconut Curry Soup is one of my new favorite recipes. The fall weather is here to stay in Minnesota and there's nothing like a tasty bowl of vegetable curry soup to warm the soul. It is a simple soup packed with flavor and you can use the veggies that we use in the recipes or swap them. So I generally wait to save those recipes, like this Thai Coconut Curry Butternut Squash Soup, for days when I'll be home alone and don't have to exhaust myself through the just try its and I think you'll be surprised you like its, and I can simply enjoy the comforting way that all of those flavors come. Thai Coconut Soup is a scrumptious, plant-based Asian soup loaded with fresh veggies, coconut milk, and flavorful green curry.