Red Curry Soup.
You can cook Red Curry Soup using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Curry Soup
- It’s 3 Stalks of lemongrass, roughly chopped.
- You need 4 Cloves of garlic, roughly chopped.
- It’s 3-4 Inch of section of ginger.
- It’s Quart of chicken stock.
- Prepare 3 Lb. of chicken cubed.
- Prepare 1 of Red onion sliced.
- It’s of Juice of 2 limes.
- Prepare 1/3 Bunch of cilantro.
- You need 2 Cans of coconut milk.
- It’s 2-6 Tbsp. of Red curry paste.
- You need 3 Tbsp of fish sauce. Adjust when done to taste.
- It’s 3 of Kaffir lime leave, de-stemmed and chopped small.
Red Curry Soup step by step
- Rough chop the lemon grass, garlic and ginger..
- In a sauce pan combine the chicken stock, lemongrass, garlic and ginger. Simmer for around 30 minutes..
- While simmering the broth, chop the chicken into small cubes. Cook the chicken in a large skillet until the chicken turns opaque..
- Add the curry paste and the lime leaves to the chicken. Cook until it is aromatic..
- Add the lime juice and fish sauce to the chicken. Mix well. *the fish sauce is your salt..
- Strain the stock and add it to the chicken..
- Add 2 cans of coconut milk..
- Simmer 15 minutes..
- Add the sliced onion and simmer until the onions are soft..
- Add the cilantro and serve..
- Can be served over rice or eaten as soup..