Recipe: Appetizing Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup
Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup. .delicious, creamy flavor of a cream of mushroom soup since you went dairy-free, here's the recipe to satisfy that craving and more besides: my vegan Here's what I do: I make a roux of flour, much as you'd do with a traditional cream of mushroom soup, and then I add in some creamy cashew milk. To make Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup: in a large soup pot, melt the vegan butter over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, onion, and garlic and sauté until the mushrooms have softened and browned.
Brimming with mushrooms and full of fantastic flavor, this vegan cream of mushroom soup recipe has quickly become a new favorite! How to make vegan cream of mushroom soup with fresh mushrooms, non-dairy milk, gluten-free flour, and pantry staples. No one will believe VEGAN Cream of Mushroom Soup…is actually vegan! You can cook Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup
- You need 1 lb of Oyster Mushrooms (roughly chopped).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Herbs de Provence.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic (Diced).
- Prepare 6 cup of Almond milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need of White or black pepper.
It's sooo creamy and rich, made with fresh mushrooms, almond milk, and. Vegan cream of mushroom soup, a delicious, creamy and nutritious dish. It's easy to make, comforting and so perfect for the cold winter days! Cream of mushroom soup is a staple that is used as a base in many homemade dishes.
Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup instructions
- Put the chopped mushrooms in a 10 inch non-stick sauce pan, set the heart to medium-low, and cover. Cook for about 10-15, stirring occasionally..
- In a 6 qt pot, combine almond milk, herbs de Provence, garlic, salt and pepper. Start heating on low, uncovered..
- Once the mushrooms cook down, and then to the pot with the milk and herbs. Keep uncovered, and cook for about 30-40 minutes. The milk will get a bit thicker and turn a light brown..
It's well-suited for that or tasty enough to enjoy by itself. If you want or need this simple homemade mushroom soup recipe to be gluten-free as well as vegetarian and vegan, there's an easy solution. I love mushrooms and am learning how to make heartier dishes out of my old favorites. This delicious vegan cream of mushroom soup is low in fat and high in nutrition, and it meets my dietary restrictions. This soup is going to be a winner for vegans and non-vegans alike!