Kale and Sweet Potato Soup.
You can have Kale and Sweet Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kale and Sweet Potato Soup
- It’s 3 of Lg Sweet Potatoes (cubed).
- It’s 1 of white onion (large dice).
- Prepare 2 (14 oz) of cans coconut milk.
- You need 4 (15 oz) of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 of lemon (juiced and zest).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Vegetable stock.
Kale and Sweet Potato Soup instructions
- Sautee garrlic, onions, sweet potatoes, anc crushed red pepper flakes until onions are tender and sweating.
- Add chickpeas, coconut milk, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Adding the veggie stock is up to taste. I like mine to taste a little more like coconut milk and to be a little thicker, so I use less..