How to Make Delicious OATS SOUP (VEGAN)
OATS SOUP (VEGAN). Explore Soups Made with Nutrition-Packed Ingredients You Know and Love Today. சத்துமிக்க ஓட்ஸ் சூப் Oats vegetble soup for weightloss in Tamil Chickpea flour, or garbanzo bean flour, is made by grinding dried chickpeas into a flour.
Time for me to get back into it! Serve the oatmeal in two bowls and add one teaspoon of sugar in each bowl. Today we wanna share with you our easy vegan oatmeal recipe, it's super super easy, healthy, nutritious and sooo delicious! You can have OATS SOUP (VEGAN) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of OATS SOUP (VEGAN)
- You need 2 of Coconut ( finely chopped flush) ..
- It’s 30 grams of Oats.
- Prepare 30 grams of Yellow mung dal pressured cooked upto 3 whistle ..
- It’s 500 ml of veg stock or 1 veg stock cube or plain water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cuminie seeds.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Pressed Ginger..
- You need 1 pinch of Turmuric powder..
- It’s 1 tbsp of freshly ground black pepper powder..
- You need 1 tbsp of Lime water..
- Prepare 50 ml of fresh thick coconut milk..
- It’s 50 ml of second coconut milk..
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil..
- It’s 1 of SALT to TASTE..
We're back with another healthy overnight oats recipe, my friends! We know how much you love our oatmeal and overnight oatmeal varieties, so today we're comin' atcha with a vegan overnight oats recipe. Red Lentils & Oats Porridge High-Protein Vegan Breakfast Recipe. It's absolutely delicious, healthy and nourishing.
OATS SOUP (VEGAN) instructions
- Heat oil and saute chopped garlic, cumine seeds, and grated ginger for a min on a low flame..
- Add tender coconut flush, and turmaric powder and stir it for 30 sec..
- Add veg stock and pepper powder when it boils, add oats and let it simmer for 5 mins Stirring it often on the medium flame..
- Add the pressure cooked yellow mung dal ans salt. Allow it to boil for 3 mins more..
- Add the thick Coconut milk and Let it boil for 2 to 3 mins. On low flame..
- Remove from the flame and sprinkle lime juice on the top and keep it Covered for 5 mins. So that it gets thick..
- Serve it hot or cold with chilly vineger ( optional) ,white pepper powder, and salt seperately before homely meals..
- you can even try this soup without adding Coconut milk ( with veg stock alone.)..
To make this vegetable oats soup, any kind of oats like rolled oats, quick cook oats or even steel cut oats can be used. Only the cooking time varies for each of these. While soup is simmering, toast rolled oats in a heavy bottomed sauce pan, stirring till they are brown. This classic Irish Oatmeal Leek soup also known as Brotchán Roy, traditionally served during Lent. I love the creamy texture of a hearty bowl of oatmeal soup – total comfort food!