How to Make Perfect Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup
Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup. Slow Cooker Ham Barley Soup With Spinach PestoHealthy Seasonal Recipes. Slow-Cooker Sausage & Spinach Soup with Cornmeal DumplingsThe Naptime Chef. Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes and Italian seasoning.
Transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. This easy, healthy, creamy slow cooker Asparagus, Spinach, and Potato Soup is filled with bright green This soup is delicious and super creamy, yet vegan! With the addition of potatoes, blending the soup together creates an awesome creamy consistency without the addition of milk or cream. You can cook Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 of cms fresh ginger, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 4 cups of sliced mushrooms (Go for variety. Brown, Button, Shitake).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 of zucchini, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsely.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1.4 litres of water.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of coconut yogurt.
- You need 1 bunch of spinach, finely shredded (1 cup).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s to taste of Coconut yogurt.
My slow cooker and I are the best of frenemies. Fifty percent of the time I make something in it, it turns out great. The other fifty percent, not so much. But if you want to use a smaller type of pasta that doesn't need to be cut, you can always add it to the slow cooker during the last hour of cooking.
Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup step by step
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and coconut oil to slow cooker on high and allow to soften..
- Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix..
- Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low..
- Allow to cook slowly through day on low..
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through coconut milk and yogurt..
- Blend about 1/4 of soup and return to thicken soup slightly..
- Add spinach and season to taste. Return to heat til spinach is cooked/softened (about 5-10 min).
- Serve with yogurt drizzled on top with crusty bread of choice..
It has made two other appearances So when I saw a version of the Moosewood recipe in The Vegetarian Slow Cooker by Kathy Hester Vegan Crêpe Tacos with Warm Spinach-Mushroom Filling The slow cooker is so good at so many things, but it really excels when it comes to making warming This comforting soup recipe starts with a homemade broth you prepare in the slow cooker using mushrooms and a The slow cooking really develops the flavor, and the recipe couldn't be easier. Add soy sauce, balsamic, a mix of dried and fresh mushrooms, and spinach for a modern take on this classic recipe. With this modernized recipe, we're adding barley to a pot of vegetarian soup along with both dried and fresh mushrooms, and seasoning it with a. Love vegan slow cooker stew recipes?