Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Low-carb taco/southwest soup
Low-carb taco/southwest soup. In a large soup pot, brown the ground beef with the onion and garlic; drain. Add the spices and cook a couple minutes. Drop the cream cheese in bits into the meat.
Add the spices and cook a couple minutes. Drop the cream cheese in bits into the meat. In a large soup pot, brown the beef with the onion and garlic; drain. You can have Low-carb taco/southwest soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-carb taco/southwest soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of sliced black olives.
- You need 1 can of chopped green chiles.
- You need 2 of scoops of salsa.
- It’s 1 packages of guacamole mix.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of grated cheese to taste.
Add spices and cook a couple of minutes before adding the tomatoes, broth and cream. Bring to a rolling boil and gradually add the cream cheese, stirring until completely melted and smooth. Low-Carb Taco Soup – SO good! I wanted to lick the bowl!!
Low-carb taco/southwest soup instructions
- In soup pot, brown ground beef, drain. Add taco seasoning according to package directions..
- Do not drain any cans; add all cans to pot..
- Add guacamole mix..
- Bring to a boil then turn off heat..
- Serve and top with cheese..
- You can add a cup or 2 of cooked rice or a can of black beans if you don't need to eat low carb :-).
If you aren't doing low-carb, feel free to add corn and black beans. Ground beef, taco seasoning, Ranch dressing mix, diced tomatoes and green chilies, cream cheese, Velveeta, beef broth. Just dump every in the crock pot and dinner is done. Can freeze leftovers for a quick meal later. Combine ground beef with onion and garlic in a large soup pot over medium-high heat.