Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Low carb condensed cheese soup
Low carb condensed cheese soup. Great recipe for Low carb condensed cheese soup. This is my delicious low carb version of the condensed cheese soup. I was very impressed with the taste and the texture.
Since most broccoli cheese soup recipes, whether they are homemade or at restaurants, contain starch as a thickener, they are not low carb. The ultimate low-carb, gluten-free cream of chicken soup recipe – perfect for casseroles! This recipe can work as a keto cream of chicken soup recipe, too! You can have Low carb condensed cheese soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb condensed cheese soup
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
I LOVE a good casserole, especially ones that feature this low carb cream of chicken soup recipe. I especially love to double casserole recipes and freeze one for later. Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup makes winning over the family easy. Our crowd-pleasing, velvety soup bursts with rich cheesy flavor.
Low carb condensed cheese soup step by step
- Place all ingredients in a pot on stove and cook on high until boiling stirring constantly..
- Once all ingredients start bowling turn down to medium heat and allow to fix. Make sure to stir often.
- You can use this soup in place of the canned cheese condensed soup or alone..
We predict the whole family won't be able to resist our creamy, hearty bowls. Get creative in the kitchen and use it to amp up a recipe that's in desperate need of cheese! How to Make Low Carb Broccoli Cheese Soup: In a large stockpot, melt butter over medium heat. Add celery and onion and cook in the butter until softened. Add the garlic powder and paprika.