Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Chicken Corn Soup
Chicken Corn Soup.
You can cook Chicken Corn Soup using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Corn Soup
- You need of Meat.
- Prepare 6 pack of boneless chicken thighs (cubed to preference).
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow onion minced.
- Prepare of Spices.
- It’s 1/4 stick of butter.
- Prepare 4 TBS of flower.
- It’s 1 TSP of accent.
- You need 1 TSP of salt.
- It’s 1 TSP of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 TBS of chicken bouillon.
- It’s 1 TBS of pepper.
- Prepare 4 of shakes of adobo orange.
- You need of Canned food.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of corn.
- It’s 2 cans of whole corn (drain one).
- Prepare 2 cans of coconut milk.
Chicken Corn Soup instructions
- Melt the butter on medium heat. Add the onion and stir until translucent..
- Add chicken and cook until white, then stir in flour one TBS at a time..
- Stir in chicken broth and cream of mushroom. Then refill cream of mishroom can with water and stir in..
- Stir in all can goods and then stir in the spices one at a time..
- Bring the soup to a simmer and cover for about 30 minutes not bringing to a full boil, stir constantly..
- Ready to serve..