Recipe: Tasty Simple Pork Soup
Simple Pork Soup. Pork slow-cooked with a mixture of reconstituted dried chile peppers, chicken stock, and canned white hominy combine for a simple way to make this traditional Mexican soup. By Isabel More This Pork Noodle Soup recipe is the very best way to turn last night's dinner into your new favorite comfort food! Thanks so much to Smithfield for sponsoring today's easy recipe.
It's thick and creamy – almost like a stew – but dairy-free (no cream cheese). In a large skillet, brown pork in oil; drain. A flavorful vegetable and pork chop soup. You can cook Simple Pork Soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Pork Soup
- You need 100 grams of Coarsely chopped or thinly sliced pork.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake (to pre-flavor the pork).
- Prepare 1/3 of ＠ Carrot.
- It’s 2 medium of ＠ Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of pack Spinach.
- You need 800 ml of ● Water.
- Prepare 1 small of pack ● Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ◆ Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◆ Soy sauce.
Put water in saucepan and set to medium heat. When water is boiling, drop in beef bouillion cubes and stir until desolved. Add sweet basil, rosemary, onion, and garlic powder. This is a soup dish commonly served for dinner on regular days.
Simple Pork Soup instructions
- Boil the spinach in salted water, drain and cut up. Cut up the pork, sprinkle with sake and massage into the meat. Cut the carrot into 4-5 mm dice, and the potatoes into 8 mm matchsticks..
- Put the ● ingredients in a pan and bring to a boil. Add the pork while separating the clumps. Skim off the scum..
- Put the ＠ and ◆ ingredients in the pan. You can try to match the cooking time of the ingredients by cutting them up into different sizes..
- Bring to a boil again, then lower the heat and simmer..
- When the ingredients are cooked through and you skim off the scum, the soup will be clear as seen in the photo..
- Add the spinach and it's done! If you're using frozen spinach, be sure to defrost it in the microwave first..
- Ladle into serving bowls and serve!!.
- I used this scum-removal sheet this time to eliminate the need to skim the scum off the top. It was really convenient..
Boiled Pork soup is eaten with steamed white rice. The Best Pork Tenderloin Soup Recipes on Yummly Gingered Pork-vegetable Soup With Wonton Noodles, Maki Soup (filipino-chinese Pork Tenderloin Soup), Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin & Roasted Cauliflower Verde Soup Reposition the pot over the burner and add the shredded pork and the beans. Meanwhile, prepare the bread: Spread each slice. The Best Filipino Soup Pork Recipes on Yummly