Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup.
You can have Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup
- Prepare 2 large of eggplants.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 stick of lemongrass.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh chopped ginger.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 can of coca goya.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 quart of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 of scallion.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of vegg oil.
- You need 1 1/2 oz of red curry paste.
- It’s 1 lb of pork belly.
- You need 1 lb of medium shrimp.
Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup instructions
- cut up pork belly into pieces & place in large pot on medium heat.
- cook pork until all fat is rendered…remove cooked pork & leave grease on bottom of pan.
- add 2 tablespoons of vegg oil & chopped onion & cook until onion is clear.
- add remaining vegg oil & stir in curry paste until it mixes with the oil…then quickly stir in the coconut milk.
- chop up eggplant to cube size & chop up all other veggies & add all veggies & remaining ingredients into the pot & cook on medium heat for a half hour…except for the shrimp & pork.
- cook shrimp in seperate pan with lil oil and place aside.
- remove all veggies from pot & put in food processor with lil soup and grind into a puree & mix back into the soup and mix in well.
- add shrimp into the pot & serve with some chopped up scallion to garnish.