How to Cook Appetizing My Family's Favorite Pork Soup with Udon Noodles
My Family's Favorite Pork Soup with Udon Noodles. Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of water to a boil over Using tongs, fill bowls with the udon noodles. Sesame Udon Noodles, Udon Noodles With Spicy Ground Pork, Yaki Udon UDON NOODLE SOUP WITH COLLARDS AND SOFT EGGMom's Kitchen Handbook.
Udon noodles are thick, white, slightly chewy, wheat-based noodles originated in Japan. I love these because I don't have to wait for my noodles to cook, just. Why This Udon Noodle Soup Is So Good. You can have My Family's Favorite Pork Soup with Udon Noodles using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Family's Favorite Pork Soup with Udon Noodles
- Prepare 2 of portions Cooked udon noodles.
- You need 200 grams of Sliced pork.
- It’s 10 of cm Burdock root.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 10 of cm Daikon radish.
- You need 1 bunch of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of Japanese Leek.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil (for stir frying).
- You need 1200 ml of Dashi stock.
- It’s 5 tbsp of ※ Miso.
- You need 1 tbsp of ※ Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ※ Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ※ Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Grated ginger.
- You need 1 of Ichimi spice.
Adding miso makes the soup savory, and flavorful. Hime is my favorite brand of dried udon noodles that are easy to find. You can even buy them on Amazon for If you don't have udon noodles, you can use pasta noodles. So let's have a quick moment of silence for delivery noodles.
My Family's Favorite Pork Soup with Udon Noodles instructions
- Shred the burdock root finely and soak in water to remove the astringency. Slice the carrot and daikon radish into 5 mm half moons. Shred the shimeji mushrooms. Cut the pork into bite sizes. Slice the leek..
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and fry the pork. After it changes colour, add all the vegetables except for the leek. After coating the vegetables with sesame oil, add dashi stock and cook until the vegetables are tender. Skim off the scum occasionally..
- Add the ※ ingredients, Japanese leek and cooked udon noodles to Step 2 and cook..
Once you learn to make this simple, versatile, easily adaptable pork udon (you can swap shiitake or crimini mushrooms to make it vegetarian), your Seamless spending will get significantly smaller. The secret to a sweet and salty. Home » noodle recipes » Recipes » Noodle Soup with Pork and Pickled Greens. Other Chinese Noodle soup recipes you should peruse are Lanzhou Beef noodle soup, Pho DID You make this recipe? Our family wants to see it!