Recipe: Tasty Creamy Milk Soup with Chinese Cabbage and Pork
Creamy Milk Soup with Chinese Cabbage and Pork. Honeydew Melon Soup with Coconut Milk. Wash the cabbage and cut into thin strips. The Best Chinese Cabbage Soup Recipes on Yummly
Keywords: best cabbage soup recipe, cabbage soup ingredients, Cabbage Soup with Chicken and Pork, chicken soup with cabbage, simple cabbage. All Reviews for Chinese Cabbage and Ginger Soup. You saved Chinese Cabbage and Ginger Soup to your Favorites. You can have Creamy Milk Soup with Chinese Cabbage and Pork using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Milk Soup with Chinese Cabbage and Pork
- Prepare 100 grams of Pork offcuts or belly.
- You need 1/8 of Chinese cabbage.
- You need 1 piece of Butter.
- It’s 300 ml of Water.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Soup stock cube.
- It’s 1 1/2 of – 2 tablespoons Miso.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Time to make Pork and Napa Cabbage Soup! Lower the heat to medium or medium low to maintain a simmer, and partially cover the soup with a lid, leaving a crack so it doesn't boil over. Learn all about Chinese Cabbage and common way to prepare it; not only is it Traditionally it would be made with whole milk, but you'll also find recipes using cream to give a creamier sauce. Add the milk to the soup.
Creamy Milk Soup with Chinese Cabbage and Pork step by step
- Cut the pork into easy to eat sized pieces. Slice the cabbage stem into 4-5cm sticks, and roughly cut up the leaves. Fry the pork in butter..
- When the surface of the pork has whitened, add sliced cabbage stems and fry. When the cabbage is coated in oil, add 300 ml of water and soup stock cube, and let it simmer..
- When the cabbage has softened and the mixture has thickened, pour in 200 ml of milk. Dissolve the miso and add that too. Finally, adjust the taste with salt and pepper..
- There you have it – a creamy milk soup with Chinese cabbage and pork..
Stir to combine well and heat through without boiling. Easy recipe for Chinese cabbage soup with pork ribs, corn, carrots and dried scallops. When cooked just right, the deep and sweet flavour of the cabbage shines through and complements the other naturally sweet ingredients like corn, carrots, pork ribs and dried scallops. Delicious Japanese Soy Milk Hot Pot recipe with napa cabbage, mushrooms, and thinly sliced pork cooked in a creamy and savory soy milk broth. Vegetables such as napa cabbage, leafy green vegetables, and thinly sliced pork are then added to cook in the hot pot and dipped in the ponzu.