Recipe: Delicious Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup
Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup.
You can cook Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup
- You need 2 quart of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red thai curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of Asian noodles.
- You need 20 of dumplings.
- Prepare 1 of scallions for garnish.
Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup step by step
- in separate pot add water & bring to a boil….cook your noodles & dumplings …rinse in cool water & set aside….if you don't make your own dumplings you can use frozen dumplings…I will put up my dumpling recipe up at another time…I didn't want to make this too complicated a recipe.
- add oil into pot on medium heat & add the ginger & onion & saute until onion is clear.
- add your curry paste & mix in stirring until the paste dilutes into the oil….if too thick add a touch more of oil until the paste dilutes.
- add in the coconut milk & then the chicken stock & bring to a boil….reduce heat & let simmer for 15 minutes..
- add back in the noodles & dumplings & let simmer for a minute.
- take out some noodles & put in bowl…take out 5 dumplings & put on top of noodles…laddle some broth into bowl…garnish with scallions & serve.
- eat & enjoy!!!.