Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Chinese Celery with Pork Soup
Chinese Celery with Pork Soup. The Best Chinese Pork Soup Recipes on Yummly Chinese pork soup isn't a homogeneous food type. Different pork cuts create totally different soup dishes.
Recipe of today, I use white radish and corn as the side ingredient to The big pork bones contain rich calcium. Hi everyone, welcome to souped up recipes. Today we are making celery stir fry pork. You can have Chinese Celery with Pork Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Celery with Pork Soup
- You need 1 bunch of Chinese celery (cut into 4 inch).
- Prepare 2 of carrots (chopped).
- You need 5 of red dates.
- You need 500 grams of pork ribs.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt (to taste).
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic (lightly bruised).
- It’s 2 liter of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soya sauce (to taste).
It is one of my mom's favorite because she is addicted to celery. – We normally use Chinese celery. It is much thinner and intenser than the big fatty celery. I couldn't find it today so I will just use the regular one. garlic. minced pork. tofu. chicken stock. cellophane noodles. Chinese celery. coriander roots. light soy sauce.
Chinese Celery with Pork Soup step by step
- Blanch the pork rib in boiling water for about 5 mins. Wash it with cold water afterwards..
- In a large pot, combine pork rib, water, salt, carrots, red dates, garlic. Bring it to boil and cook for about 5 mins..
- Lower the heat and close the lid. Let it simmer for 1.5-2.5 hours..
- Add Chinese celery in and cook for another 5 mins..
- Season with salt or soya sauce. Ready to serve..
Delicious, truly authentic, fast & easy. Chinese celery tastes stronger than its western counterpart, celery. The stems are skinnier with more leaves. They add wonderful aroma to soup. Add the Chinese celery, pork and half the green onions.