Recipe: Delicious Pork beans soup
Pork beans soup. This soup uses dried beans and is simple to throw together in the morning before work. It's wonderful to come home to this pork bean soup dinner simmering away in a slow cooker, especially. Soup has got to be something really special for me.
Leftover smoked pork of any kind combined with convenient canned beans, tomatoes, and corn makes a big batch of hearty crowd-pleasing soup. Reviews for: Photos of Smoked Pork and Bean Soup. Pork and beans (or Franks and Beans/Beans and Weiners) is a culinary dish that uses pork and beans as its main ingredients respectively. You can have Pork beans soup using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork beans soup
- Prepare 150 gr of red beans.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped onions.
- Prepare 100 gr of potatoes.
- Prepare 70 gr of carrots.
- It’s 70 gr of tomatoes.
- It’s 500 ml of pork stocks / water.
- It’s 2 pcs of chorizo / spanish sausage.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sliced spring onions.
- You need 3 pcs of bay leaves.
- You need 1/2 cm of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 3 pcs of cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano (optional).
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of all purpose flour (thickening agent).
Numerous variations exist, usually with a more specific name, such as Fabada Asturiana, Olla podrida, or American canned pork and beans. Serve this pork soup with a side of tortilla chips to use for scooping (in addition to a spoon, of Your slow cooker does almost all of the heavy lifting to make this Pork and Black Bean Soup recipe spicy. The next day, peel and slice carrots. A rich hearty navy bean soup made from scratch with dry beans, smoked sausage, spinach, and other vegetables for a delicious and filling meal Rich Navy Bean Soup with Smoked Sausage and Spinach.
Pork beans soup step by step
- Soak the dried red beans overnight in water. The next morning, Boil the soaked red beans in water until soft. Strain it out..
- Prepare the ingredients. Slice potatoes, carrots, spring onion, chorizo. Chop the onions, tomatoes. Prepare the pork stocks (refer to pork ribs recipe – how to prepare the pork stocks).
- In a pot, heat 1 tbsp cooking oil. Add the bay leaves, cloves and cinnamon stick. Add the chopped onions. Stir it for a minute. Add the chopped tomatoes. Cook it with low heat until the tomatoes are soft and mashed..
- Add the sliced chorizo/spanish sausage. Stir it for 2-3 minutes to get the aroma out..
- Add the pork stocks/water (optional). Bring it to boil. Add the potatoes and carrots. Boil it with medium heat until potatoes are soft..
- Add the boiled red beans, season with salt. Add the dried oregano..
- In a small bowl, add 1 tsp flour and 1 tbsp water. Dissolve it as thickening agent for the soup. (optional step).
- Bring the soup to boil and add the thickening agent. Swirl it around with wooden spoon. Soup is ready. Garnish it with sliced spring onions.
- The pork bean soup is ready. Serve it with homemade bread or naan or roti..
Nana's Epic Navy Bean Ham Bone Soup Recipe: A simple, yet utterly tempting, ham and bean soup recipe is a great way to use your leftover holiday ham bone. This hearty black bean soup is what you need on a cold and dreary day! Made with ham shanks, sweet potatoes, bell pepper, onion, cumin, and chili. A hearty soup to enjoy on those cold winter nights that's very easy to make. Top this hearty soup with sour cream, fresh salsa, and cilantro.