Recipe: Yummy Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍
Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍. Great recipe for Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍. A hearty, nutritious and very delicious soup (yet the taste is surprisingly sweet) that warm you right up in winter or in chilly rainy day. Pork bone congee or "gee gwut jook" in Cantonese phonetics, is a simple rice congee dish flavored with a meaty pork bone stock.
Super easy & quick to make this sweet & delicious soup that tastes like mom's. Paleo, gluten free, made with real & whole food. Place soup bones and water in a Dutch oven or soup kettle. You can cook Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 using 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍
- Prepare 500 g of Beef Bones, wash first (add 4 cubes Beef bouillon); or.
- You need of or 500 g Pork Bones, this one gives a sweet flavour to the soup!.
- It’s of or 500g Chuck beef steak,wash, cut in 2.5cm×2.5cm size, or.
- It’s 3 of medium Potatoes, peeled, dice into even 2,5cm cube size.
- You need 2 cups of chopped Onions (pre-fried first in.
- It’s 3 tbs of Rice Bran Oil: after halfway cook,then lift out&set aside).
- You need of Kettle with boiling water.
- Prepare 3 of medium Carrots, peeled, slice thinly then cut into 1.5cmx1.5cm.
- It’s 2 of med Parsnip peeled, cut in small even size 1.5cmx1cm.
- It’s 6 stalks of thick Celery (discard the leaves), slice.
- You need 1 of Leeks,wash,discard top green,keep the white stalk&slice finely.
- It’s 6 of Curly Kale(black cabbage)leaves,discard the middle stem and.
- It’s 5 of Red Curly Kale. Discard the middle, chop roughly the leaves.
- You need 150 g of Chard (Silverbeet),chop roughly the large leaves.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic (1 tbs minced garlic).
- You need 6 cm of Fresh Ginger, chop very finely.
- Prepare 2 of fresh Tomatoes, chopped roughly (optional).
- Prepare 1 bunch of Parsley, chopped finely.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Salt.
- You need 1 tbs of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground Smoke Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of ground Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tbs of Cardamom tiny granules.
- It’s 8 of whole Cloves.
Set beef bones aside until cool enough to handle. Remove meat from bones; discard bones and return meat to broth. Pork Soup Bones are now available at US Wellness Meats. These are meaty bones and make a flavorful addition to your stock and soup recipes.
Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 step by step
- In a big pot for soup,put 1tbs Rice Bran oil & onions, stir-fry until onions are soft (half cook) then add Beef or Pork bones,salt,lots of water till the top&turn the heat up&cook for 10' then add all veges: Potatoes,Leeks,Parsnips,Carrots, Chard(Silverbeet),Kale(2 types),Tomatoes,Celery,Parsley,Garlic,Ginger,Salt,Black Pepper,CayennePepper,Smoke Paprika,Nutmeg,Cloves,Cardamoms,Beef bouillon,mix them all; put the lid on&when starts to boil then turn down the temp to low& cook simmering for 10'..
- Cook uncovered, taste the season, then put the lid back,turn heat at very low temp, cook until the beef is tender then turn off. Remove the pot from the stove. Ladle soup into serving bowls.😍To some loves to have their bowl of soup added with 3 tbs steamed rice..
They are also a perfect treat for your favorite furry friend. Pork Sirloin Roast, Sirloin Tip Roast, or Pork Loin Roast. I have also successfully used a boneless center cut pork loin (pictured at the top of the photo above), which is what boneless pork chops are cut from.; A boneless pork sirloin roast is usually much smaller than a. In a saute pan, over medium-high heat, add oil, garlic, yellow onion & green pepper. Add the mushrooms, pork neck bones, tomato paste, and continue to cook, flipping the pork neck bones so they brown on all sides.