Recipe: Appetizing Red Curry Coconut Potato Soup
Red Curry Coconut Potato Soup.
You can cook Red Curry Coconut Potato Soup using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Curry Coconut Potato Soup
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh minced ginger root.
- You need 1 1/2 stalk of minced lemongrass.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 4 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2/3 lb of shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 6 of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
Red Curry Coconut Potato Soup step by step
- Dice and peel potatoes into I inch cubes and place in large sauce pan and boil for 10 mins. In large cooking pot add vegetable oil on medium heat with lemongrass, ginger, cayenne pepper and red curry paste and cook for 1 min. Add chicken stock and stir together. Add fish sauce, brown sugar and potatoes and simmer for 15 mins. Add coconut milk and mushrooms and stir for 10 mins. Add lime juice and garnish with fresh cilantro and serve..