My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup. And that means you can find. My Pork Ramen Recipe has slow cooked pork, noodles, crunchy veggies, a runny egg and broth that's full of that delicious umami flavour! The rest of the Spicy Pork Ramen Noodle Soup consists of noodles, veggies and just-soft boiled eggs.
Keep it plain or add your favorite vegetables and protein to make it I add sriracha to all my soups! *high five* this looks super delicious and I love that you used instant noodles because honestly they're SO delicious. Instant ramen is super cheap, super fast, and super easy to make, plus there are But inside each package of instant ramen lies a seasoning packet full of sodium, MSG, and not much else. In some ramen preparations, the meat is prepared separately and added to the soup at the end, as a topping. You can cook My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup
- You need 4 of pork chops.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey and light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder and ginger powder.
- You need 3 of pks plain ramen noodle.
- Prepare 2 of stock cubes veg/chicken u choose.
- You need 3 of Lt of water for stock.
- Prepare 1 of lg onion diced.
- You need 1 of Lg pepper diced.
- You need 8 of button mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 2 of LG carrots grated.
- Prepare 1/2 head of kale chopped.
- It’s 3 tsp of garlic powder and ginger powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chinese 5 spice.
- You need 1/4 cup of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of As much sirracha.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil for stir fry veg.
- It’s of Chopped spring onion for garnish.
This spicy ramen soup recipe is going to be your favorite! Spicy ramen broth with delicious noodles and topped with a soft yolk egg is great for dinner. I make my ramen spicy by adding sriracha to the broth from the very beginning. This helps the flavors combine very well especially if you let the broth.
My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup instructions
- Pre heat oven 200c make marinade for chops the 2tbsp honey and soy sauce and 1 tsp garlic and ginger powder.
- Prepare veg while chops marinade dice the onion and pepper,grate the carrots and slice the kale and mushroom.
- Put chops in oven then in a large cooking pot add oil heat gently add onions and peppers saute for 2 mins.
- Add carrots mushrooms and kale and the seasoning and water bring to a boil.
- When chops are done (depending on their thickness)allow to rest while u add noodle to the veg soup.
- Cook for 5 mins the put noodles into a bowl top with veg and broth place sliced pork on top (garnish with spring onions optional).
- If u leave out the chop this can be a vegetarian ramen noodle soup.
Ramen noodles are flavored with a sriracha-spiced sauce and served up with soft boiled eggs Cheap, quick, and easy meals are a staple for almost every household. This ramen is souped up with real Asian ingredients like sriracha, sesame, and soy. This Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe is so easy you won't believe it when it's done! No marinating needed, this recipe is an incredibly quick and delicious way to serve bone in or boneless pork chops — seared until golden then simmered and broiled (or grilled) in the most amazing honey garlic sauce! Put a rotisserie chicken to good use in these easy ramen noodle bowls spiced with sriracha sauce and Thai chile peppers.