Recipe: Appetizing My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup
My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup. Add the sesame oil and sriracha to a large stockpot and bring to a simmer over medium-heat. This Sriracha Spicy Ramen Noodles Soup is going transport you to spice heaven. Who said a bowl of ramen noodles soup is bland and boring.
Divide the ramen noodles among the serving bowls. Here is what I always do: make the broth with chicken broth and then add dollops of Sriracha. Add your favorite toppings of hard-boiled eggs with soft yolk, poached eggs, mushrooms, shrimp or chicken, and some greens, and you have a bowl of piping hot Sriracha ramen noodle soup that is so good this time of year! You can have My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup
- Prepare 4 of pork chops.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey and light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder and ginger powder.
- It’s 3 of pks plain ramen noodle.
- You need 2 of stock cubes veg/chicken u choose.
- It’s 3 of Lt of water for stock.
- Prepare 1 of lg onion diced.
- It’s 1 of Lg pepper diced.
- Prepare 8 of button mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 2 of LG carrots grated.
- It’s 1/2 head of kale chopped.
- Prepare 3 tsp of garlic powder and ginger powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chinese 5 spice.
- You need 1/4 cup of light soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need to taste of As much sirracha.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil for stir fry veg.
- Prepare of Chopped spring onion for garnish.
Sweet and spicy honey sriracha skillet pork chops are so easy and flavorful with only a handful of ingredients, and one pan. Get rid of the idea that healthy food has to be bland or complicated–this dinner is so easy and delicious, you will make it over and over again! SRIRACHA SPICY RAMEN NOODLE EGG SOUP – Greg's Kitchen. This spicy sriracha noodle soup with a poached egg will impress everyone, it's easy and fast to make and tastes awesome!.
My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup instructions
- Pre heat oven 200c make marinade for chops the 2tbsp honey and soy sauce and 1 tsp garlic and ginger powder.
- Prepare veg while chops marinade dice the onion and pepper,grate the carrots and slice the kale and mushroom.
- Put chops in oven then in a large cooking pot add oil heat gently add onions and peppers saute for 2 mins.
- Add carrots mushrooms and kale and the seasoning and water bring to a boil.
- When chops are done (depending on their thickness)allow to rest while u add noodle to the veg soup.
- Cook for 5 mins the put noodles into a bowl top with veg and broth place sliced pork on top (garnish with spring onions optional).
- If u leave out the chop this can be a vegetarian ramen noodle soup.
You can use so many different kinds of noodles.soba, udon, ramen, tomoshiraga somen, etc. This Spicy Pork Ramen Noodles Recipe is a great way to turn a few packs of ramen noodles into a meal that is restaurant quality. See more ideas about Recipes, Sriracha recipes, Sriracha. Great way to use up leftover chicken! Can add broccoli, green beans or asparagus.