Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Keto pork belly ramen soup
Keto pork belly ramen soup. Pork belly ramen is one of those magical meals that leaves you wondering why all recipes can't be that easy and taste that good. The flavors are incredibly complex and every bite is different. Once you've cooked your pork belly and made your ramen noodles, this soup comes together in just a few minutes.
Today we will be making a very simple and easy low carb ramen soup. All you have to do is to replace noodles with zucchini (zoodles) to make it keto-friendly. For meat, we use lean pork. You can have Keto pork belly ramen soup using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto pork belly ramen soup
- You need of Pork belly.
- It’s 500 gr of pork belly.
- You need 2 tbsp of gochugaru paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh grated ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Ramen Broth.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 250 gr of chestnut mushroom.
- Prepare 1.5 l of homemade beef broth.
- Prepare 200 gr of slim noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of To serve.
- You need 1 cup of spring onions.
- You need 1 of boiled egg per person.
- It’s 1/2 head of Napa cabbage.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
- It’s of Chilli flakes.
The fried tofu was great for sucking up the soup. I do not have the net carbs (sorry) but you see the. My Pork Ramen Recipe has slow cooked pork, noodles, crunchy veggies, a runny egg and broth that's full of that delicious umami flavour! The rest of the Spicy Pork Ramen Noodle Soup consists of noodles, veggies and just-soft boiled eggs.
Keto pork belly ramen soup instructions
- Add a pan on medium heat. Mix gochugaru, fresh ginger, minced garlic, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil until it forms a paste. Add water and sliced pork belly..
- Simmer on low for 45 min. Carefully the pork belly slices out. Clean the pan and put it back on medium heat with the 2 tbsp of butter..
- Add the pork belly back in the pan and cook until golden and crispy..
- Rinse the slim noodles and put it on a side to drain. Follow the instructions from the pack @slimpasta..
- In a pan add the 2 tbsp of olive oil on medium heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent..
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for a few minutes until nice and brown..
- Add the beef broth and the fresh ginger and bring it to boil. Add slim noodles and cook for another 5 min..
- In a bowl add chopped Napa Cabbage, a full ladle of broth that includes noodles and mushrooms, add half boiled egg on top and 3 slices of pork belly. Season with spring onions, chilli flakes and sesame seeds..
I like to throw on a few chilli flakes at the end too. Keto pork belly recipes are great to help meet your daily macros on a low carb diet. The higher fat content will also help you stay full and satisfied This recipe is so good for noodle bowls. Making it right now and then will use the broth from this for soup. Was craving a pork broth too so killed two.