Bean Soup. Let Us Help You Make Dinner Tonight With Recipes Your Family Will Love! Get Inspired On Our Official Website Today! Add ham bone, cubed ham, onion, salt, pepper and bay leaves.
Check out these editors' picks for top bean soups. Rinse the beans, sorting out any broken or discolored ones. In a large pot over high heat, bring the water to a boil. You can have Bean Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bean Soup
- Prepare 1 medium of onion chopped.
- You need 8 slice of bacon crisp.
- It’s 15 oz of can of Rotel Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 15 oz of can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 15 1/2 oz of can of white northern beans.
- Prepare 31 oz of can of pork and beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburg browned.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Add the salt and the beans and remove from heat. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the onions, carrots and celery in oil until tender; add to soup. Bean with Bacon Soup Just like the kind you remember as a kid! Similar to this Crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup, it's hearty and filling, without being food-coma inducing, a much-appreciated hiatus between the moments of holiday excess.
Bean Soup step by step
- brown hamburg.
- sauce chopped onions w/ hamburg.
- add all other ingredients.
- simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
It's incredibly economical, helpful at this time of year when we end up spending extra everywhere else. Trusted bean soup recipes from Betty Crocker. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. Toasted Spelt Soup with Escarole and White Beans This dish was inspired by pasta e fagiole , the classic Italian pasta and bean stew. Unlike macaroni, the grains stay nice and chewy, even when.