Recipe: Delicious Tuscan Sausage Soup
Tuscan Sausage Soup. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. In a Dutch oven, combine the potatoes, broth, water, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
It has a brothy tomato base that's loaded with rich Italian sausage, sweet carrots, caramely onions, tender cannellini beans, silky spinach and just the right amount of pasta. Top it off with a handful of garlicky butter-toasted Progresso™ bread crumbs and a handful of Parmesan, and you've got. Tuscan White Bean and Sausage Soup We returned from a trip to Italy earlier this week and the jet lag is still dragging on. You can have Tuscan Sausage Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuscan Sausage Soup
- You need 1 box of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 lb of pork italian sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of baby carrots.
- It’s 4 clove of of garlic sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of onion sliced.
- It’s 1 can of sliced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sliced basil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of red pepper.
- You need 1 box of medium shell pasta.
In a stockpot or Dutch oven, brown sausage with garlic. Stir in broth, tomatoes and carrots, and season with salt and pepper. Remove skin from sausage and crumble into frying pan. Add chopped onion, and cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
Tuscan Sausage Soup step by step
- cook the sausage until brown. then saute the carrots, onions and garlic for ten minutes. til golden..
- pour broth, sliced tomatoes, basil and red peppers..
- boil a seperate pot and boil pasta until soft.
- pour the pasta into soup and mix. then pour the salt and pepper in. let it sit and cool. then eat!.
If you are trying to cut fat, remove meat from pan, place in a colander, and rinse under cold water. Tuscan Sausage Potato Soup is a quick & easy dinner your family will love! And it would also be perfect of serving to guests. Have a family dinner coming up? Guests coming in for the weekend?