Recipe: Appetizing Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup
Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup.
You can have Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup
- It’s of veggies.
- Prepare 3 box of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 can of pork n beans.
- Prepare 2 packages of frozen corn.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen fajita mix(peppers, onions).
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 dash of salt n pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of paprika.
- You need 3 dash of hot sauce.
- It’s 4 large of chicken breasts, cooked and cubed.
- You need 1 packages of habanero shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of tortilla chips(ur prefrnc).
Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup step by step
- In a lrg soup pot, add tblspn of butter, and ur fajita mix. saute' til soft, add more butter as needed..
- Drain both cans pork n beans, and rinse any excess sauce from them. add them to ur pepper mixture..
- Next add both bags frozen corn, 3 tblspns butter, and all ur stock and seasonings. cover ur pot and let corn soften. once corn has softned check the taste of ur broth. At this point see if u would like more hot sauce, cumin, salt anything…. it's to ur desired taste..
- Last add ur chicken, remove cover and let simmer for 30 to 45 mins..
- Remove soup from heat and add all or as little of cheese as u like. (I add half n save half for topping soup bowls) Then serve with a side of ur fact tortilla chips..