Recipe: Yummy Tortellini Soup
Tortellini Soup. This is my favorite tortellini soup recipe. It's one of those types of soup that are quick to fix on a busy night and full of healthy, tasty ingredients. This Creamy Tortellini Soup is a quick, easy, and deliciously creamy soup packed with cheesy tortellini and fresh spinach.
If there is just *one* soup you make this month, absolutely make it this one. Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is pure comfort food, loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini! NO flour and NO heavy cream! You can cook Tortellini Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tortellini Soup
- It’s 20 oz of Herb Chicken Tortellini.
- You need 4 tsp of beef bullion.
- It’s 1 can of Italian stewed tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- You need 26 oz of garlic & herb hunts spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 can of water.
- It’s 3 of chopped carrots.
- You need 2 of stalks chopped celery.
- It’s 2 of crowns broccoli: broken up.
- It’s 1 can of green beans.
Tortellini soup is a delicious meal on it's own, but you can pair it with some garlic bread and a big green salad and add a few more guests to dinner. This tortellini soup with sausage is a complete meal in one pot. This Sausage Tortellini Soup is a tomato-based soup loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini. It's the perfect cold weather soup.
Tortellini Soup step by step
- combine in a large pot over low to medium heat.
- simmer for 20 minutes then add Tortellini.
- adjust cook time for desired soup consistency.
- follow cook time for Tortellini approx 10 min.
What's not to love about bite-sized nuggets of pasta. How to Make Sausage Tortellini Soup. You probably have half of the ingredients on hand, and the others are really easy to find. Italian sausage and tortellini are paired in this beef broth based soup with carrots, celery and View image. Tortellini Soup I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.