Recipe: Tasty Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can cook Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare of Ground Pork.
- Prepare of Onions.
- It’s of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s of Ranch Dip Mix.
- Prepare of Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles.
- You need of Tomatoes, diced.
- You need of Pinto Beans.
- You need of Sweet Corn.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE!
Taco Soup instructions
- In a large sauce pan or crock pot on medium heat, cook pork until no longer pink.
- Stir in onions, taco seasoning, and ranch dip mix.
- Stir in tomatoes, beans, and corn with juices. Do not drain any of them!.
- Add water to achieve desired consistency..
- Bring to a boil, then simmer and cover for 15 minutes..
- Add salt, pepper, chips, sour cream, and shredded cheese for flavor..
- Try serving it over rice!.
It was something our family always asked her to make and my. You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below! Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form!