Stuffed Squid soup. Cleaned and washed the squids, then stuffed in the minced meat. Today I would like to show you how to Cooking Stuffed squid in soup for Food. Don't forget Like, Comment and Share our videos!
It can be served as is or with rice. This recipe can seem a bit tedious to make because of the stuffing process, but it isn't too bad. It just takes a few minutes. You can have Stuffed Squid soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Squid soup
- You need 1.2 lb of ground pork/chopped pork.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced shiitake.
- Prepare 1.4 cup of chopped cilantro stems.
- You need to taste of Soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- You need of Daikon.
- It’s of Vermicelli noodles.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro leaves.
- You need heads of Squid.
- It’s of Toothpicks.
- Prepare of Pork bullion cubes(s).
- It’s 4 cups of water.
You may also add some chili to the dish to make it a bit spicy. This Thai stuffed squid soup recipe is a favorite of mine. It is very special because of its simplicity. Although this Thai stuffed squid soup dish is rarely found on a restaurant menu you quickly and easily prepare it yourself.
Stuffed Squid soup step by step
- Mix cilantro stems, shiitake, pork, soy sauce, and pepper together and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Boil water and add the bullion cubes and daikon. Cook until the daikon is translucent..
- Stuff the squid heads with the meat mixture and secure the opening with a toothpick. Do not stuff them too full or the lil squiddies will explode..
- Add the squid and noodles and cook for 5-10 minutes. Add the cilantro leaves when done cooking..
You need some chicken or pork bouillon, and homemade is best if possible. Stuff the squid tubes with the remaining pork mixture, securing the ends of the squid tubes with a toothpick. Pinch the reserved pork mince into small balls and add to the water. Thai steamed custard & Thai stuffed omelettes. Heat the stock to boiling point in a saucepan.