CUBAN white bean soup. Easy Cuban recipe for white bean soup that combines navy beans, pork, and seasonings for a hearty bean soup. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) Here is an easy yet hearty recipe for white bean soup that melds the flavors. How To Serve Cuban Black Bean Soup Like They Do In Cuba. Cubans tend to serve this soup alongside or on top of white rice.
Skim off any white foam, then reduce the heat to low and cover. Simmer until the beans are very soft and the soup is. Cuban Black Bean Soup – Rich in protein and loaded with veggies and flavorful spices, this black bean soup is thick, hearty and absolutely delicious! You can have CUBAN white bean soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of CUBAN white bean soup
- You need 1 1/2 cup of onion.
- You need 4 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 bag of of white beans ( I prefer goya ).
- Prepare 1 of sliced red bell pepper.
- It’s 3 clove of fresh garlic.
- Prepare 1 of cumin ( use as much as much as you want, keep tasting!).
- Prepare 2 oz of white cooking wine.
- Prepare 6 oz of meat ( I prefer think bacon or any other pork).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 oz of veggie oil.
- It’s 3 cup of chopped squash.
I had the weekend off and decided to make this vegan black bean soup. I've been wanting to make this soup for some time and am so happy to finally add it. Try this vegan Mediterranean White Bean Soup for lunch of dinner. It's a quick gluten free soup recipe that's filled with vegetables and plant-based protein.
CUBAN white bean soup instructions
- put beans inside pressure cooker ( or pressure pan ) and fill up half way with room temperature water ( you can add more water if you prefer later on…).
- next, add the meat, salt and all other seasoning.
- close the pressure cooker, and cook in high untill it gains good pressure, then lower to 7 or 6 on your stove and cook this way for 45 minutes.
- next, release pressure form the pan by placing under running water, when the pressure is gone, remove the lid and check that the beans are soft. if they are, place the pan without the lid back on the stove and add the rest of the ingredients from the ingredients list inside the pan and cook at a point where everything looks boiling but not too explosive hot, which would be like a 6 1/2 or 7 on your stove.
- keep tasting and add more seasoning I you lile..
- serve with white rice..
Inspired by his Cuban mother's black bean soup, Chef Douglas Rodriguez of DeLaCosta restaurant in Chicago developed the robust flavor in this recipe. This hearty Cuban Black Bean Soup is thick with garlic, onions and salsa and is easy to prepare! This healthy black bean soup recipe is easy to make with canned beans. It's absolutely delicious and naturally vegan, vegetarian and gluten free! Cumin and a little bit of sherry vinegar (or lime juice) add a Cuban flair that takes it over the top.