Recipe: Appetizing Stuffed cubanelle peppers soup
Stuffed cubanelle peppers soup.
You can cook Stuffed cubanelle peppers soup using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed cubanelle peppers soup
- It’s 10 of cubanelle peppers.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of medium grain rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dill.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parsley.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground pork.
Stuffed cubanelle peppers soup step by step
- Cut the top of each pepper and remove seeds.
- Finely chop the parsley and dill.
- In a bowl, mix ground meat, parsley, dill and rice.
- In a large pot, bring 8 quarts of water and salt to boil.
- Stuff the peppers 3/4 full with the filling mixture.
- Carefully place the stuffed peppers in the boiling water and boil for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix lemon juice and eggs.
- Let the soup cool a bit before adding egg/lemon juice mixture.
- Slowly add the eggs and lemon juice mixture to the soup, while constantly stirring.
- Taste for salt and lemon and add as required.
- Serve with cracked black pepper.