Recipe: Yummy Hot and sour soup traditional
Hot and sour soup traditional. The traditional hot and sour soup recipe call for Chinese dry shiitake mushroom. Soak the mushrooms in water until it is fully hydrated and become very soft and easy to cut. It does look like a piece of tofu, which is an authentic ingredient for the traditional hot and sour soup of Northern China.
A big part of it is…when you make it at home, you can control heat and sourness levels yourself. Hot and sour soup is a classic Chinese dish. It's easy to make your own. You can cook Hot and sour soup traditional using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot and sour soup traditional
- It’s of soup base.
- You need 1 lb of pork tenderloin.
- Prepare 8 oz of box of tofu firm.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soysauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice vinegar do not substitute.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 2 stalks of green onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 liter of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chinese black vinegar don't substitute.
- Prepare 8 oz of can of bamboo shoots.
- It’s of thickener.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/3 cup of cool water.
- You need of soaking.
- It’s 2 liter of water divided into two for soaking.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of or handful of wood ear (Chinese black mushroom).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of or handful dried lily bulbs.
If you are planning to freeze it, make the soup and leave out the tofu. This restaurant-style Hot and Sour Soup recipe is the best!! It's quick and simple to make, easy to adapt to your personal taste preferences, and Traditional hot and sour soup is actually incredibly easy to make as well. And the bonus of making it at home is that it's also incredibly easy to customize.
Hot and sour soup traditional instructions
- Add chicken stock, soy sauce, rice vinegar, Chinese black vinegar, chili oil, white pepper, sugar, sesame oil, slice pork loin into strips about 1/4 inch by 2 inch long add top a pot to boil 6 quart pot.
- Soak wood ears and lily bulbs in separate containers for about 20-30 minutes drain add to pot should be boiling good.
- Cut tofu into 1/4 inch wide by 2 inch long strips add the remaining ingredient bamboo shoots except eggs and cornstarch, water and green onions.
- Beat eggs set aside, mix cornstarch in cool water1/3 cup this is your thickener set aside but close, stir pot clockwise pour in eggs, then don't hesitate add thickener stirring constantly till thick.
- When its thicken taste add more vinegar and chili oil to taste garnish with onions serve hot.
Hot and sour soup is such a popular dish takeout dish, along with egg drop soup and wonton soup. It's one of those things that we almost always order The broth screamed hot and sour soup! I had some leftover corn that became part of the ingredients list. I used leftover egg shreds (kinshi tamago). Hot and sour soup is a thick peppery soup made with mushrooms, bamboo, tofu, pork or poultry and flavored with soy and rice vinegar.