skunks chili (soup). See great recipes for Anti-Skunk Deodorant For Dogs (Do Not Eat. We literally were almost out of groceries when I made this so the recipe is a little bare but my goodness did it come out good. I hadn't planned on sharing this but since it turned out so well I changed my mind.
Clean and wash the skunks, making sure that the scent glands are removed. Cut up into small serving pieces. Put a soup kettle on the stove and add the meat. You can have skunks chili (soup) using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of skunks chili (soup)
- You need of ground sirloin, beef.
- Prepare of grilled sirlion steak chopped finely.
- Prepare of grilled pork chop , chopped finely.
- You need of cans of light red kidney beans two of them.
- It’s of can of pinto beans one can.
- You need of cans of dark red kidney beans two cans.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of onion powder.
- Prepare of onions chopped.
- You need of ground cayenne pepper.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of can of tomato sauce six cans.
- It’s of cans of tomato paste two cans.
- You need of olive oil.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove all the scum that rises to the surface. Skunk issues in the garden this winter have led to murderous thoughts. Spray onto soil and mole tunnel openings, and repeat daily until moles are no longer a nuisance.
skunks chili (soup) step by step
- brown you beef add steak and porkchop, add oil and spices after its browned add tomato sauce and rest of ingredients add paste last let cook on low for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
Baked skunk is delicious and these little animals with the black stripes down their backs are useful after all. In order to have baked skunk for Sunday dinner you must first obtain the skunk. The method recommended by many Northern trappers is the oldtime box trap. Contrary to folklore, tomato juice (not soup) does not remove the skunk smell from humans or dogs. It only masks the smell slightly. "If you are sprayed, a shower is your best first defense.