Recipe: Delicious Goulash Soup
Goulash Soup. This goulash soup is one of my most traditional of all German soups. It's one I often make when I have company coming over and need something that's easy to prepare ahead. This soup is similar to one made by my mother years ago.
This delicious dish is warm and comforting, perfect for a cold weather day. This is a main meal soup – a soup for heroes. This soup is just as I remember from my school days in Sölden Austria! You can cook Goulash Soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Goulash Soup
- It’s 1/2 lb of Cooked beef roast.
- You need 1/4 lb of Smoked ham.
- You need 1/4 lb of Cooked pork roast.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of Diced Spanish onion.
- Prepare 1 of Diced celery stalk.
- Prepare 1 of Dice red bell pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of peeled, seeded and diced tomatoes.
- You need 6 cup of Beef stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Caraway seeds.
After making the recipe listed here I changed a few things to make. To speed up this brothy goulash soup, Grace Parisi uses quick-cooking ground beef instead of the more traditional chunks of beef chuck. This delicious Hungarian goulash recipe is the real deal! Hearty and delicious Beef Goulash Soup includes tender chunks of beef and potatoes in a rich tomato and paprika broth.
Goulash Soup instructions
- slice the meat the shred.
- Heat the butter and oil together in a large saucepan.
- Add the vegetables and saute until tender.
- Sprinkle with flour and cook for 5 minutes or until the flour carmelizes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and stock.
- Add the meat and simmer gently for 90 minutes.
- Sprinkle with caraway and simmer for 5 minutes longer.
- serve very hot.
A simple Goulash soup recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends. Buy the ingredients for our Goulash soup recipe from Tesco today. This recipe for Hungarian goulash soup or gulyas leves (GOO-yahsh LEH-vesh) is hearty enough to be eaten as a main course with rye bread. This soup benefits from a long, slow cook and is actually a.. Low-Carb Goulash Soup with Red Peppers and CabbageKalyn's Kitchen.