Recipe: Tasty Spinach And Mushroom Soup
Spinach And Mushroom Soup. In a large saucepan, saute mushrooms and onions in butter until tender. Stir in flour and seasonings until blended; gradually add milk and broth. Garlic, onions, and herbs combined together compliment the tender bits of deep earthy flavor from the mushrooms.
Steps Involved: Sauté onion and garlic till soft with Noor Oil on medium heat in a thick bottomed pan. Add the sliced mushroom and sauté for some more time. Add the chopped spinach now and sauté till the spinach wilts and lets out its water. You can have Spinach And Mushroom Soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach And Mushroom Soup
- You need of (VEGAN ).
- You need 6 cup of spinach.
- It’s 15 small of king oyster.
- Prepare 1 large of thinly siced medaliion eryngii bunch mushroom.
- You need 1/4 cup of spring onion / scallion.
- You need 2 liter of vegetable stock or any stock.
- It’s of WASABI SAUCE.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of wasabi paste ( optional add on ).
- Prepare of (NON VEGAN )MEAT OPTION ADDITIONAL ADD ON.
- It’s 1/4 cup of thinly sliced cooked chinese bbq pork.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced cooked chinese roasted pork.
- Prepare of NOODLE OPTION ADDITIONAL ADD ON.
- You need 2 cup of soy noodle.
This soup was easy to make and tasty. I used fresh spinach and whole milk. Heat canola oil in a large pot over medium-low heat. Saute mushrooms in butter until tender in large saucepan over medium flame.
Spinach And Mushroom Soup instructions
- SERVE AS VEGAN OPTION.
- Bring stock to a boil then add thinly sliced mushroom and simmer for 10 minutes.
- add spinach mix well then add seasoning for another 2 minutes then off heat and serve.
- SERVE AS NON VEGAN OPTION.
- add pork and simmer for another 2 minutes then serve.
- SERVE WITH NOODLE OPTION.
- add soy noodle and simmer for 3 minutes till noodle are cooked and serve.
Gradually add broth and cream; cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened. This soup starts with a chicken stock, is made savory with dried herbs, garlic, leeks, and mushrooms, and then finished with a few shredded spinach leaves and grated parmesan. Most of the vegetables are strained out, so it is not really filling enough to Directions. In a large saucepan, heat butter over medium-high heat. Season soup to taste with salt and pepper.