How to Cook Tasty Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup
Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup. Classic zuppa toscana soup, in slow cooker form! It tastes WAY better than the restaurant version, and is sure to be a crowd pleaser! Even though zuppa toscana soup translates to Tuscan soup, it's not a traditionally Tuscan soup.
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana is a creamy sausage, kale, and potato soup. Many of you have wanted the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Slow Cooker version, so I want to make sure you have the recipe. This Zuppa Toscana Crockpot or Stovetop Soup (literally, Tuscan Soup) is an incredibly delicious copycat version of our favorite soup from Olive Garden! You can cook Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup
- Prepare of soup.
- It’s 3 of large potatoes.
- It’s 5 of italian sausage links, chicken, turkey or pork.
- It’s 1 of large diced onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 6 of cups chicken stock.
- It’s 2 of cups water.
- Prepare 2 of teaspoons of italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 of teaspoons of oregano.
- You need 5 of cups of chopped kale stems removed.
- It’s 1 of can of non or low fat evaporated milk.
Like many slow cooker recipes, this one requires a little bit of prep work (not much! but yes, a little) instead of just dumping everything into the. This soup is reminiscent of Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana. Filled with sausage, taters and kale for a hearty and warm meal! Olive Garden's popular Zuppa Toscana Soup is easy to make at home using the slow cooker or Instant Pot.
Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup step by step
- Clean and Cut potatoes in half and then slice into 1/4 inch slices (leave peeling on).
- Add all ingredients except for kale and evaporated milk.
- Remove italian sausage from casings and brown in frying pan until cooked (about 10 mins) then add to crockpot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or 8 hours on low. Once the potatoes are cooked, add the evaporated milk and kale. Turn to low and cook for an additional 45 mins. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
This Copycat Recipe is loaded with bacon, Italian sausage, potatoes, kale and flavor. You'll never know you're not eating the real thing. This crock pot zuppa toscana soup is an Olive Garden copycat recipe that makes it easy to bring the taste of Italy home. How to make zuppa toscana soup. This next part is only a photo tutorial of the recipe steps.