Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup. Classic zuppa toscana soup, in slow cooker form! It tastes WAY better than the restaurant version, and is sure to be a crowd pleaser! Even though zuppa toscana soup translates to Tuscan soup, it's not a traditionally Tuscan soup.
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana is a creamy sausage, kale, and potato soup. Many of you have wanted the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Slow Cooker version, so I want to make sure you have the recipe. One of the easiest copycat recipes to Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana Soup out there. You can cook Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup
- Prepare of soup.
- It’s 3 of large potatoes.
- You need 5 of italian sausage links, chicken, turkey or pork.
- It’s 1 of large diced onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 6 of cups chicken stock.
- You need 2 of cups water.
- Prepare 2 of teaspoons of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of teaspoons of oregano.
- It’s 5 of cups of chopped kale stems removed.
- You need 1 of can of non or low fat evaporated milk.
This Zuppa Toscana Crockpot or Stovetop Soup (literally, Tuscan Soup) is an incredibly delicious copycat version of our favorite soup from Olive Garden! Like many slow cooker recipes, this one requires a little bit of prep work (not much! but yes, a little) instead of just dumping everything into the. Olive Garden's popular Zuppa Toscana Soup is easy to make at home using the slow cooker or Instant Pot. This Copycat Recipe is loaded with bacon, Italian sausage, potatoes, kale and flavor.
Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup instructions
- Clean and Cut potatoes in half and then slice into 1/4 inch slices (leave peeling on).
- Add all ingredients except for kale and evaporated milk.
- Remove italian sausage from casings and brown in frying pan until cooked (about 10 mins) then add to crockpot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or 8 hours on low. Once the potatoes are cooked, add the evaporated milk and kale. Turn to low and cook for an additional 45 mins. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
You'll never know you're not eating the real thing. Crockpot Dishes Crock Pot Slow Cooker Zuppa Soup Soup Recipes Great Recipes Sausage Soup Olive Gardens Italian Seasoning Soups And Stews. Instant Pot or Slow-Cooker Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup is a quick and easy copycat, pressure cooker or Crockpot recipe with sausage, kale, and creamy broth. This makes the perfect meal for weeknight dinners, freezer meals, and advance meal prep. Home » Crock Pot & Slow Cooker Recipes » Healthy Low Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup Crock If you like this low carb zuppa toscana soup crockpot recipe, check out my other great family Everyone's favorite recipe at Olive Garden is the Zuppa Toscana.