Recipe: Delicious Lentil Soup
Lentil Soup. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. Check Out Lentil Soup On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
Lentil Soup In a large soup pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, carrots, and celery; cook and stir until onion is tender. This soup recipe was a long time coming! You can have Lentil Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lentil Soup
- It’s of green lentils.
- It’s of pork chicharones.
- You need of As much as you want Spinach.
- Prepare of As much as you want Garlic.
- Prepare of medium chopped onion.
- It’s of small chopped tomato.
- It’s of pork buillon cube.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
Over the years, I made some lackluster lentil soups that never saw the light of day on this website. No vegetarian food blog would be complete without a proper lentil soup, though, so I perfected one of my own. Lentil soup is a culinary wonder — it is creamy without any dairy, warmly spiced, and easy to make from a handful of kitchen staples. Use storecupboard favourite lentils to make a hearty soup.
Lentil Soup step by step
- Set a pot on medium heat. Saute garlic, onion and tomato..
- Add lentils, pork buillon and water. Cook for about 20 mins or until lentils looks a little mushy. Add water if it gets too dry..
- Add chicharones, spinach, salt & pepper and cook for 5 mins..
- Serve hot and enjoy 😊.
Our best-rated recipes are guaranteed to taste great and there are plenty of delicious ideas. Choose from this collection of lentil soup recipes, including mulligatawny, spicy lentil soup, lentil chili, vegetarian lentil soup, sausage lentil soup, vegetable lentil soup, Italian lentil soup and more. Thick, flavorful lentil soup is budget-friendly and full of nutrients. Stir up a batch with one of Food Network's most-popular lentil soup recipes, and make it a favorite in your repertoire. Vegan Split Pea Soup I, Greek Lentil Soup (Fakes), Lentil and Sausage Soup, Moroccan Lentil Soup, Coconut Lentil Soup Pair lentils with your favorite vegetables to make this flavorful, hearty soup from Martha Stewart.