How to Prepare Tasty Fall Asian Pork & Pumpkin Soup
Fall Asian Pork & Pumpkin Soup.
You can have Fall Asian Pork & Pumpkin Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fall Asian Pork & Pumpkin Soup
- It’s 1 of Pork Chop (cubed).
- It’s 1 stalk of Scallion.
- It’s 1/4 piece of Small Pumpkin (chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of Sliced Mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Can Peas (drained).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 3 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 3 cup of Swanson Thai ginger stock.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cilantro (chopped).
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Fall Asian Pork & Pumpkin Soup instructions
- Add pumpkin, mushroom, peas, and onion to large pot on high heat for about 15 mins. Stirring every 5 mins..
- To pot, add both Thai ginger stock and chicken stock. Bring to a boil for about 10 mins..
- Add cubed pork chop and garlic powder. Stir. Let simmer for about 10 mins..
- While pot is simmering, chop scallion stalk into 1/5 pieces, add cilantro, and add to pot..
- Once pot has simmered for about 10 mins, turn off heat and add coconut milk. Stir..
- Salt and pepper to taste.